Watched suckseed with jy today.
Because the timeslot was too early, we are the only two person in the cinema! Haha.
The show was lame, but it talks abt the value of friendship.
I've always placed friendship as one of the most impt thing in my life
But I feel that these few days im more like a loner.
I seldom talk to my meta friends despite being in the same class.
Seldom arrange for outings with friends because work has occupied quite a lot of my time.hopefully my friends won't forget me.
The challenge ahead is going to get tougher. Can i overcome them?
One of my student who never passed maths after p3 msg me that she passed her maths prelim.
Frm the msg she sounds v.happy, im happy for her too.
There is a sense of achievement n satisfaction that i got.
I told myself i will stop giving tuition because its too taxing for me.
But will i miss this kind of enjoyment that work gives?
No comments:
Post a Comment