Monday, August 15, 2011

Today was a rather fruitful day. Met two cliques of ppl, my meta n bgs friends.
The lunch with bgs mates was simple but I was glad that we finally meet up after so long.
Its just so hard to find time to sit down n talk tgther.
But im glad we set aside time to meet one another.
Slack the rest of the afternoon in sch till dinner.
Meta grp is still as funny as usual.
Had a great dinner n a fantastic time playing in archade
Come to think of it I haven played in arcade for quite a long time.
Meetings like this really brighten up the day.
Though I feel Sian of starting sch, I know this cant be avoided.
Sch will start no matter what.

Now I got my lomo camera I shall learn to use it to take beautiful pictures for my HK trip in dec:)

3 comments:

  1. cause i lazy to change the codes~ haha. lomo camera is that kindof old school camera. u look down the camera to take pics. go google it yea=)

    ReplyDelete