Sunday, August 7, 2011

Awesome wkend spent this wk.
Think this is one of the best part of my hols!
Spent sat night with my lovely sec best pals!
Though we might not talk to each other often, we try our best to meet up often to catch up n try new stuff whenever we can:)
Tried fat boy at joo chiat since its near to wynee's workplace.
The serving was huge! But taste was rather nice:)
We walked a lot, talked a lot.
Though there were lotsa complains, I still love their company:)
Hopefully we wld still continue to meet often after sch starts...

went to church early in the morning.
It seems as though I haven been there for long cause I missed service for two wks thanks to work. Felt so guilty.
After church I went to suntec to take a look at all the travel fairs.
Even though it was a fair, the airfares wasn't really cheap afterall.
So I decided to stick to planning free n easy tour on my own.
Got to my grandma hse and I decided to go for a haircut.
Think I cut my fringe too short alr. Looks rather nerdy. Lol.
Had YMCA comm dinner at night.
Initially I thought it was awkward for me to go since im not v.close to them and we dont have lotsa things to talk abt.
But apparently the whole dinner ended quite well esp the dessert part:)
Glad to catch up with them.

What's left is my SLC, bgs, jc clique n my meta grp gathering!
Need to meet up before my hectic sch life robs my life away!

No comments:

Post a Comment