Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeling damn tired today..
Think its because Its been too long since I've attended 'lessons'.
The training really felt like a long lecture.
I yawned for a couple of times n nearly doozed off!
Despite being so bored by it, i feel that I've learnt more abt wireless network.
Went for tuition after training.
I think god really gave me a challenge.
The students that im teaching are all foundation students but this is the worse case.
I went through the mock prelim paper with the student.
Saw his ans n i got a shock.
Out of 100, he got 20+.
The most shocking thing was not the score, but his ans!
Almost all the qns asked his ans was the same. Its just a single word. Yes.
No matter what the Qn asked, the ans given is only a yes.
Can someone teach me how do i teach?
I shall try my best to push him up during this one mth that i had with him.
Hopefully i can help out...

No comments:

Post a Comment