Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's national day.
Didn't go out today cause my family was intending to celebrate my dad's bdayb'day
Was so bored that I actually volunteered to help my mum in housework.
The whole family was snatching for hse work to do except my sister who was studying.
I wanted to treat my dad to the newly opened seafood restaurant at punggol since he loves seafood, but my mum suggested that we bring him to this steakhouse.
That restaurant was where they frequent during their courtship period.
Mum said dad missed that place so we went there.
My parents said that the deco didnt change, which u know how they place shld look like.
Food was just erm...average.
But its nice to see my parents talking abt their past.
Bet that place gave them lotsa memories.
Was walking ard after dinner when I spotted my cousin n their family in a dessert shop nearby!
So we went n gave a surprise attack! Haha.
How small can sg be? V.v.small.
Ate desserts before we went for a refrigerator hunt.
My parents are still waiting for each other to see who is willing to pay for the fridge. Lol. I wonder when we wld be able to get a new fridge like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment