Results are slowly coming out..
There is this feeling of anxiety whenever I view my results.
I realized by being honest im only harming myself.
Hias. My stupidity just cause me to score lesser for class part.
Had great fun at the chalet cause I manage to know and bond with more ppl.
Though the ppl going for the ocsp are all nice ppl, most of them lack the exp of teaching and doing volunteer work so im a bit afraid that there might be lots of problems in terms of programs that we might face there.
But im sure everything will be able to turn out fine with god's guidance.
In two more wks I will be flying off!!!:)
Ooad results are gonna be out tonight.
Ahh! Why do the profs like to spoil my mood!
I hope I did well. Pls god, allow me to at least maintain my gpa.
I've tried my best for this sem so pls show me some results!
No comments:
Post a Comment