Thursday, April 28, 2011

Got back ooad results. I failed my mod...
Surprisingly I didnt cry or feel sad, maybe im alr immune to bad grades.
Got used to looking at results that dont reflect my hardwork.
Life just seems to be more unfair as I grew older...
Surprisingly I have pulled through year one.
Life in smu has been tough, real tough.
Im really gladful for the nice ppl that god have placed ard me.
Having a nice meta grp with great friends who never failed to make me laugh like crazy when im with them, though they like to make fun of me.
Having nice proj grpmates, maybe not all are good but I had great exp cause I learn alot despite getting backstabbed and tortured sometimes.
Got into a cca which I dont feel bonded and feel so foreign abt but im glad i can be a company to jasmine.



Life is like a roller coaster ride that is filled with turns and unexpected surprises.
It doesn't always go according to the way we want it, but we will all start and end at the same point in the end.
The journey might be tough but it can be fun if u keep an open mind.
Its just the start of the journey and i have a much longer way to go.
May my ride be smoother as it continues...
God please guide my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment