Thursday, April 21, 2011

It seems as though I have been having hols for a mth when only 3 days have passed.
I spent a lot of money but I would say I truly enjoyed myself these few days:)
Life seems to be so great, carefree and stress free:)
But results are coming out alr.
I dunno if I shld check my results now or later.
Because I fear that the results might not be good and this might disrupt the little happiness that I have right now.
Next wk is gonna be a busy wk too cause I have to plan out the programs for my ocsp and there is also a bonding chalet:)
Have to pick up cycling during the chalet. Argh.
Im damn bad at cycling, but I have to cycle in Vietnam. Sian.
But i dont understand why so many ppl are shocked that i cant cycle.
Actually i can, but i sucked at it.
Furthermore i dont wish to add another scar on my knee alr!
On the side note, learning cycling isn't a bad thing. Its an easy skill that i shld have picked up long ago! Lol.
Three more wks and im flying off!!!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment