I think im overly impulsive, or too easily persuaded.
Just a few words from the beautician and I succumb.
But facial was nice though.
If my mum know I went for facial, I think she would slaughter me! Haha
But which woman don't like to doll herself up?
Maybe I shld bring my mum here and try it someday:)
Tuition got postponed, again.
Oh well good in a sense, cause this way I can focus on studying for twc finals.
Hopefully I won't let myself down this time round.
Failure are the mother of success.
I've experienced so many failures, so when would success appear!?!
Im thinking if i shld do the part time job with jas.
Good to earn more money, but i wonder if i can balance studies, tuition and work.
But tuition will end in Sept though, once psle is over i will lose this income.
Im hoping that god would guide me into choosing the right path.
Allow me to make the right decisions so i won't have regrets.
Learn to make the right decisions and to grow up from failures.
Actually gpa doesn't matter to me now, not as much.
I just wanna graduate and get a job with stable income.
Work and save up sufficient money to fulfill my aspirations shld i still be alive and the end of the world haseny arrive...
No comments:
Post a Comment