Saturday, July 30, 2011

Had a wonderful day at batam.
We ate, shop and crap.
Though we went with tour, it was actually ok.
Just that a lot of shops that we went to purposely up their pr cause they know they are serving the tourists.
Felt a bit scammed that way.
But to think of it, I shall treat it as im helping the residents there to earn a bit more since they aren't living a well off lifestyle.
Went to eat at a kitty restaurant! That place totally caught us off by surprise.
Bought clothes again.damn.
I just cannot resist the temptation.
But despite buying them my mum refuse to wash them.
Think she wanna keep them till cny. Lol.
But then again, I really think I bought too much.
Maybe the older one gets the more shopaholic one becomes?
Or is it cause my friends all have too little clothes which makes me feel as though I have a lot of clothes?
Hmm, its a qn worth thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment