Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It seems as though life only gets tougher.
Nothing seems to go as planned every sem.
I thought I could do well in cat, but I kindof screwed up my assignment one.
In uni, once u screw u a component ur scores would be badly affected.
But im tired of getting a b or b minus as avg score.
Why cant I get better grades.
Why does it seem so simple for others to obtain an a but not the same for me.
Why do I always screw up myself?
There are always a lot of why, but all of them are often left unanswered.
Looking at how others have aims, goals when they graduate.
I thought to myself, do i know what i want?
Actually no. Is that the reason why im not working hard enough now?
Maybe its time to think of what i want..
Life just seems to get tougher as years passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment