Had sl314 today as usual just that I changed seats.
I realized its better to sit at the bottom cause I could catch things better cause the sear at the back was too far away from the screen and I could see nth at all.
Got a lot to learn, a lot, a lot.
Esp when im so lousy in programming I really have to buck up
Looking at this sem's result I told myself there shall be no grades lower than c that will appear in my transcript anymore.
I had enough of fun alr, and its now time to get really serious.
Im going to conquere classpart too.
Speak in class, don't be afraid cause it won't help if I don't speak.
Everything is gonna change and next sem shall be my new start and a new beginning...
Am I thinking too much, so much that im depriving myself of a chance.
There is no reason that I shld be afraid, no reason that I shld run
Maybe im just a coward in this kind of issue so id choose to feign ignorance.
God, guide me on what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment