Sunday, March 20, 2011

Damn pissed at church today.
Cause my friend commented that smu ppl are proud ppl and im one.
I was asking my friend what course she was intending to go.
She said she wanted to go social Sci when her gp just passed so I told her its impossible to get it. Then she said her second choice was Sci and I went huh? In the end I realize she was mentioning abt my course which is totally not a Sci course at all!
So I told her this course is tough and hard to score.
Another friend joined in the conver saying that i was insulting her by saying that the course is hard and tough and she can't survive there and that smu ppl are smart n proud but that doesn't give me the right to look down on others.
WA. I felt so wronged! But if she wanna infer it that way i have nth to say. My main intention was to help her make the right choice and nth else. I know im blunt and frank at words but that's me, i dont have evil intentions when i say anything.
i knew the other friend dont really like me from the start cause she always say i belong to the smart ppl whom she are hard to interact with just because im from jc..
Argh! I hate it when ppl put words into my mouth and insult my character. If being blunt means being proud then i have nth to say...

Went sch for proj again. This wk is a seven day work wk. Tired ttm! There are more things to do, the road will get tougher. I must hang on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment