Saturday, February 5, 2011

Im a bad friend.
One that does not even know that my friends are sad.
One that neglected the ppl ard me.
I thought all my friends have found love and they are all happy
I thought i shld encourage more to leave mu singles club so that they can find love
I was thinking maybe i shld also try to find love rather than being someone who has no exp at all...
But i was wrong.
Maybe love is still a forbidden fruit afterall...
Now my singles club expanded, way faster than i imagined.
Looking at things my friends faced.
It just deters me from loving any guys apart from my Korean idols.
Maybe the love from family and friends are still the best.
Welcome to the club my friends.
I promise I'll try to care more about ur...
Because all of u are my beloved friends,
I Want to lift u up from ur sorrows and bring u into a land of joy.
Maybe cause i know god and i rely on him, i can talk to him whenever i am sad.
But for my friends who haven accepted god,
U know what, u can always talk to me.
I'd rather u share joy and sorrows with me rather than me knowing u through ur blogs.
This doesn't apply only after this incident but has been in my thoughts all the while...
If you find me as a true friend then TAlk TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment