yes! mad finished her drama! and now she is bored. lols
ohh. there is this song tt i really like in this drama!
it's called without a word.
shall change it to my blog song><
below is the lyrics.
well, i didnt translate myself so i duno hw accurate the translation is. =D
Without a word
I shldn't have done that
I should have just ignored it
I shld have pretended not to know, like i couldnt see it
I nvr should have looked for you in the first place
I shld have ran away
I shld have pretended not to listen
Like i didnt hear it, like i couldnt hear it
I shldnt have listened to ur love at all
Chorus
Without a word, you let me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
You made me hold my breath,
but you ran away like this
without a word, love leaves me
without a word, love tossed me away
thinking of wad to say nxt,
my lips were surprised on their own,
it came without a word.
Why does it hurt so much?
why does it hurt continuously?
Except for the fact that i cant see you anymore
and that you're not here anymore
otherwise, it'll be the same as before
Without a word, tears start falling down
without a word, my heart is broken in pieces
without a word, i waited for love
without a word, i'm hurting because of u
i've become invisible
i became a fool, cause i cry just by looking at the sky
without a word, i was hurt by goodbye
without a word, the end comes towards me
my heart was surprised
to send you away unexpectedly
it came without a word
without a word, love appears
without a word, love disappears
like a fever from before maybe all i have to do,
is hurt for a while,
because in the end, scars are only left behind
<3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment